Vika - Journey Updates

The urge to pray, i start saying morning and evening prayer, something i always did 6 years ago but with birth of my daughter i slowly stopped. I pay more attention on doing things right. One friend emerged from past, I need him in my new reality but weather its just for fun or he will serve some kinda purpose i am not sure yet. My relationship with my partner is much more positive, it was always a bumpy ride but i managed to balance it.

The urge to pray, i start saying morning and evening prayer, something i always did 6 years ago but with birth of my daughter i slowly stopped. I pay more attention on doing things right. One friend emerged from past, I need him in my new reality but weather its just for fun or he will serve some kinda purpose i am not sure yet. My relationship with my partner is much more positive, it was always a bumpy ride but i managed to balance it.

I was writing in my diary that with all my debts only a miracle can send me for vacation. I put an arrow to next page to write next time that miracle. In few days i got a call from mom saying we all going to Mexico and in summer to Ukraine. I didnt feel like jumping around though, it didnt feel like a miracle but like a normal reality that was suppose to be!

This is a clasical "raelity shift Victoria… And there are many more comuing your way…