Usha - Journey Updates

Thanks for the wonderful healing olive oil. Mine is a very successful story. So I want to share it with you. When I ordered your healing olive oil, I was going through a very tough time in my life. I was scheduled for a hysterectomy and then found out I had thyroid cancer and had to go for thyroidectomy ( total thyroid removal ). I had two major surgeries in a span of 8 weeks. Then had to undergo radioactive iodine treatment. All through my difficult time, I was using your healing olive oil and totally believing that my life will change for the better. And it did. All my surgeries and treatment were successful. I am disease free now. I was searching for a job for last three years with no luck. Now out of the blue my friend’s workplace had an opening and I applied and got the job. Today is my first day. I am so happy and grateful. Thank you so much. I would like to order more because I have to do more tests to be done. I feel. the healing olive oil really helped me getting better health. So please let me know how can I order more. Thanks. Usha

Thanks for the wonderful healing olive oil. Mine is a very successful story. So I want to share it with you. When I ordered your healing olive oil, I was going through a very tough time in my life. I was scheduled for a hysterectomy and then found out I had thyroid cancer and had to go for thyroidectomy ( total thyroid removal ). I had two major surgeries in a span of 8 weeks. Then had to undergo radioactive iodine treatment. All through my difficult time, I was using your healing olive oil and totally believing that my life will change for the better. And it did. All my surgeries and treatment were successful. I am disease free now. I was searching for a job for last three years with no luck. Now out of the blue my friend’s workplace had an opening and I applied and got the job. Today is my first day. I am so happy and grateful. Thank you so much. I would like to order more because I have to do more tests to be done. I feel. the healing olive oil really helped me getting better health. So please let me know how can I order more. Thanks. Usha

Thanks for the healing olive oil. Life been wonderful. Health is improving. Feeling blessed and happy. Thank you so much.

Hi sorry, i didn’t post any updated for last 2 times. I was out of the country and forgot to pack the oil. So didn’t use for a month almost. My life is going smooth. Now after started using again i feel a difference in my feeling. I don’t know how to put it in words about that feeling, it feels i am in correct path kind. If i want more healing olive oil, where and how to purchase? Thanks

Hello Usha, nice to hear from you again… I don’t really sell the oil, only give it away… when you need more let me know and I will send it to you again… ?