Tomar - Journey Updates

It’s been a month and applying the Healing Olive has become a cherished part of my morning (or sometimes afternoon) routine.
There have been many changes in my life, although most are gradual. I am also working with the Reality Transurfing principles, which has been extremely uplifting and empowering, raising my vibration whenever I do (and I’ve been sharing this with others as well).
I have spent a lot of this month promoting and working to fill a class I’m giving online in two weeks and as of today I have 11 or 12 registrants, which makes me quite happy. Beyond that, I’ve had several powerful “downloads” of new services I want to offer and increasing clarity about my role on this Earth. With one of my ideas, when I asked a colleague if she would try it out she offered to also help me brand it, price it, and promote it - which is beyond my dreams as she has high end clients and is a branding expert. I see that this new service could be way more lucrative than anything I’ve done so far. I have had this idea for years, but just felt impelled to finally activate it, and had not thought of it as a potential money-maker before. In general, I feel like I’m on a roll - a gentle, easy one. Lastly, I received a healing today from a phenomenal healer friend who facilitated a clearing of my energy field of a huge amount of ancient wounds, entanglements, and restrictions, which I am totally thrilled to see the last of! I also learned a lot about myself from her and feel freed to take my work to another level as a result.

I have faith in the Healing Olive and every time I engage with it feels very special to me. Thank you, Shlomo!

It’s been a month and applying the Healing Olive has become a cherished part of my morning (or sometimes afternoon) routine.
There have been many changes in my life, although most are gradual. I am also working with the Reality Transurfing principles, which has been extremely uplifting and empowering, raising my vibration whenever I do (and I’ve been sharing this with others as well).
I have spent a lot of this month promoting and working to fill a class I’m giving online in two weeks and as of today I have 11 or 12 registrants, which makes me quite happy. Beyond that, I’ve had several powerful “downloads” of new services I want to offer and increasing clarity about my role on this Earth. With one of my ideas, when I asked a colleague if she would try it out she offered to also help me brand it, price it, and promote it - which is beyond my dreams as she has high end clients and is a branding expert. I see that this new service could be way more lucrative than anything I’ve done so far. I have had this idea for years, but just felt impelled to finally activate it, and had not thought of it as a potential money-maker before. In general, I feel like I’m on a roll - a gentle, easy one. Lastly, I received a healing today from a phenomenal healer friend who facilitated a clearing of my energy field of a huge amount of ancient wounds, entanglements, and restrictions, which I am totally thrilled to see the last of! I also learned a lot about myself from her and feel freed to take my work to another level as a result.

I have faith in the Healing Olive and every time I engage with it feels very special to me. Thank you, Shlomo!

Dear Shlomo – I cannot thank you enough for your love and generosity. I received my Healing Olive with your note and was blown away that the message I had read online (and wondered who that remarkable person could be) turned out to be for me! I am deeply touched. I have one concern. You seem to think that I have no needs other than to see more deeply into God’s truth. While I would dearly love to “catch a glimpse of reality from God’s perspective,” I need to add that I could really use a financial healing as well. Living on this Earth plane has not been easy for me and I need a flow of abundance into my life to bring things into balance (I know that in this way I am like most of the sensitive souls I serve). You are right that I am content with what I have and am generally positive and optimistic, proactive, and giving of my gifts, I am not really envious or resentful any more. But I do need more stability and support in my life. I hope the magic of the Healing Olive will include that “miracle.” Thank you and many blessings to you.

Dear Tomar, you just created the things you perceive as missing… This is what the Healing Olive is all about; changing your reality… And keep in mind that once you see reality from God’s perspective, the things you desire today will became meaningless… Because you will have a better understanding of why you exist :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your response, Shlomo — and also for coming by my FB Live earlier today, reading my most recent message from my guides. I did hold the Healing Olive bottle in my hands earlier and made a declaration that it would help me in all the areas of my life where I specifically want some miracles. I felt that was all I needed to do to send it the instructions I want it to have (and that was probably just to satisfy my mind). I agree that the mundane things of life are not very important. If only we didn’t have to deal with money at all… but that time is not yet. :slightly_smiling_face: I hope in my lifetime I will get to see some of the changes in society that I envision.

Hi Shlomo (I know you’re on retreat now). I’m sorry I missed the last update - month 4. Here it is Month 5 already. (I still have quite a bit of the healing olive left, by the way. It will last me longer than six months.)

I would say that I’ve both experienced some slumps - emotional and financial - and, since then, some breakthroughs. A lot of pieces are coming together recently. Free services have been coming to me and also some powerful healing methods that I never knew about that I’m now using quite a lot. My understanding of my work is clarifying and I’ve been making more consistent offers. I’m not sure if I can point to outcomes in the material world yet. But a lot of inner change is happening. In fact I feel a lot of movement forward. Thank you.