Tamia - Journey Updates

The 30th day of olive oil application, blessed me with an experience that felt like a miracle or synchronicity.
I answered my door to an 83 yr old man that was very upset. He had just returned home from the hospital from suffering a heart attack. His power had been shut-off for delinquent payment. He didn’t understand how he could owe almost $400 & didn’t know how he was going to pay it. I invited him in and looked over his bill. He told me he tried calling, but only could contact recordings.
I assured him that know matter what, we would get him power, even if we had to run extn-cords.
I called the # for the power company about 4:40 in the afternoon & said to the recording, " AGENT PLEASE". Low & behold, an agent came on & I explained the situation to her. She was so helpful & put me on hold so that she could contact people to get his power turned on, before they left for the day. She then came back on the phone & said, “Power will be restored in 30 minutes & I am going to see what I can do to help you with this bill.” She was able to reduce the charge to $90, as the other $300 was penalty charges. This woman was so kind and helpful. She felt like speaking to an Angel. She said her name was Donna. The old man said, “That was my late wife’s name.” I got a truth wave, (that’s what I call that rush of goosebumps that start at the scalp & flush over your entire body, to your toes.) It felt to me that Donna & I were a part of this man’s wife looking out for him in a time of hopelessness.
I said to him, “Roy, I think miracles happen all the time, if you know how to see them. This feels to me like your wife wanted you to know that she is with you. I feel blessed to have been able to witness & be a part of something so loving, & I know that the lady named Donna, feels the same way.”
I have checked on him several times & I sense a peacefulness about him that was definitely, not there before. Everything lined up so perfectly & flowed with ease. I got to feel a little bit like a hero & I was able to see what alignment feels like & be aware of it.
I don’t know if the olive oil played a part in this, but I will say, I had an awareness that everything, was lined up perfectly & that to me means, YES. Thank you Shlomo?

The 30th day of olive oil application, blessed me with an experience that felt like a miracle or synchronicity.
I answered my door to an 83 yr old man that was very upset. He had just returned home from the hospital from suffering a heart attack. His power had been shut-off for delinquent payment. He didn’t understand how he could owe almost $400 & didn’t know how he was going to pay it. I invited him in and looked over his bill. He told me he tried calling, but only could contact recordings.
I assured him that know matter what, we would get him power, even if we had to run extn-cords.
I called the # for the power company about 4:40 in the afternoon & said to the recording, " AGENT PLEASE". Low & behold, an agent came on & I explained the situation to her. She was so helpful & put me on hold so that she could contact people to get his power turned on, before they left for the day. She then came back on the phone & said, “Power will be restored in 30 minutes & I am going to see what I can do to help you with this bill.” She was able to reduce the charge to $90, as the other $300 was penalty charges. This woman was so kind and helpful. She felt like speaking to an Angel. She said her name was Donna. The old man said, “That was my late wife’s name.” I got a truth wave, (that’s what I call that rush of goosebumps that start at the scalp & flush over your entire body, to your toes.) It felt to me that Donna & I were a part of this man’s wife looking out for him in a time of hopelessness.
I said to him, “Roy, I think miracles happen all the time, if you know how to see them. This feels to me like your wife wanted you to know that she is with you. I feel blessed to have been able to witness & be a part of something so loving, & I know that the lady named Donna, feels the same way.”
I have checked on him several times & I sense a peacefulness about him that was definitely, not there before. Everything lined up so perfectly & flowed with ease. I got to feel a little bit like a hero & I was able to see what alignment feels like & be aware of it.
I don’t know if the olive oil played a part in this, but I will say, I had an awareness that everything, was lined up perfectly & that to me means, YES. Thank you Shlomo?