Sanda - Journey Updates

Thank you for sending the oil. It is lovey, it smells great and the bottle is very attractive. It’s amazing that you are sending these bottles all over the world!
It has not yet been one month since I received the oil. (7. March, I believe) I have been using it as instructed… I love olive oil and I use it daily… At one occasion I had a sensation or reaction after using it, which was some kind of unrestfull feeling in the heart, something in the direction of sadness or fear… I would like to know what it is exactly, is there something added to the oil, more about the oil itself and what is the idea behind all this. What do you mean by the statement that we who received the oil are your ambassadors? My nature is to want to understand what I am doing, I don’t believe blindly generally, and I like transparency. I take my own responsibility about my life, health etc. and this means questioning things… is there some particular reason for vagueness in explanation of what it is? I assume and have good faith that your intentions are good, but not understanding what I’m doing exactly instills a doubt in my mind which I feel each time I take the oil and, in a sense, this is a pity, isn’t it?
As for events in my life, I am in a turmoil of transformations which accelerated greatly during last years. I don’t mind that, I actually enjoy it. Lately - this month - I had some big emotional purification, which was not very agreeable. In last couple of years I became more outwardly directed and more into achieving things. I feel generally that I can achieve anything, when I set out to do something, usually the path is clearing in front of me and many doors are opening… I believe anything is possible… so, it’s hard to tell if there’s something different now since I take your oil. I’ll keep you posted!
In the mean time, it would make me really happy to have the answers to my questions…
All the best and thank you again for the present,
S.

Thank you for sending the oil. It is lovey, it smells great and the bottle is very attractive. It’s amazing that you are sending these bottles all over the world!
It has not yet been one month since I received the oil. (7. March, I believe) I have been using it as instructed… I love olive oil and I use it daily… At one occasion I had a sensation or reaction after using it, which was some kind of unrestfull feeling in the heart, something in the direction of sadness or fear… I would like to know what it is exactly, is there something added to the oil, more about the oil itself and what is the idea behind all this. What do you mean by the statement that we who received the oil are your ambassadors? My nature is to want to understand what I am doing, I don’t believe blindly generally, and I like transparency. I take my own responsibility about my life, health etc. and this means questioning things… is there some particular reason for vagueness in explanation of what it is? I assume and have good faith that your intentions are good, but not understanding what I’m doing exactly instills a doubt in my mind which I feel each time I take the oil and, in a sense, this is a pity, isn’t it?
As for events in my life, I am in a turmoil of transformations which accelerated greatly during last years. I don’t mind that, I actually enjoy it. Lately - this month - I had some big emotional purification, which was not very agreeable. In last couple of years I became more outwardly directed and more into achieving things. I feel generally that I can achieve anything, when I set out to do something, usually the path is clearing in front of me and many doors are opening… I believe anything is possible… so, it’s hard to tell if there’s something different now since I take your oil. I’ll keep you posted!
In the mean time, it would make me really happy to have the answers to my questions…
All the best and thank you again for the present,
S.