Ron and sometimes Ronnie

Hello Everyone,

This is my first entry and as such find myself processing and analyzing the events of the past month hoping to provide some sort of insight or shift in my well being.
Many things, events and issues were presented during this period of time which is not out of the norm, as this journey has been a life-time of being on the go and change.

The daily ritual of applying the healing olive oil brings me to a place of gratitude. Shlomo’s unconditional gift of love, compassion and grace provides a moment in the day where the singular focus of one’s well being is linked to another soul. It is in this brief moment where I feel singular yet inclusive. Building off this brief moment and recognizing the sense of peace this brings has become more of my focus which in turn seems to be facilitating more ease and calm.

This very subtle change I believe may be more profound than I realize.

I look forward to sharing further observations moving forth.

Warmest regards,

Ron

Hello Everyone,

This is my first entry and as such find myself processing and analyzing the events of the past month hoping to provide some sort of insight or shift in my well being.
Many things, events and issues were presented during this period of time which is not out of the norm, as this journey has been a life-time of being on the go and change.

The daily ritual of applying the healing olive oil brings me to a place of gratitude. Shlomo’s unconditional gift of love, compassion and grace provides a moment in the day where the singular focus of one’s well being is linked to another soul. It is in this brief moment where I feel singular yet inclusive. Building off this brief moment and recognizing the sense of peace this brings has become more of my focus which in turn seems to be facilitating more ease and calm.

This very subtle change I believe may be more profound than I realize.

I look forward to sharing further observations moving forth.

Warmest regards,

Ron

Thank you Shlomo for such a wonderful gift.

I read an interesting post which mentioned something to the effect that when you are experiencing challenges or things worsen, you are preparing/working towards upcoming change. These past few few years have been such a time. Taking ownership of my actions hasn’t come easy. While I have understood the principle for years, the wiring simply sends a charge back to a familiar environment. One which isn’t pleasant and yet navigable.

This hamster wheel of madness is exhausting and often demoralizing.

This simple routine each morning hasn’t changed much in my outer world as yet but I have begun to notice subtle changes within, While not particularly profound, I am actually beginning to see myself, my entire self. This simple gesture each day simply touches me, not my form.

Not seeing yourself in a mirror is one thing. Not wanting to see yourself is quite something else. Somehow this practise is helping me to at least look again. With that, I pray that ownership for myself can truly be attained.

With gratitude I remain yours truly.

Ron

I would send you a Hug Ron! Be brave , dont stop and go aread to achive your goals!!

Greetings Shlomo,

Apologies for going AWOL. As it turned out, a reset of sorts was in order thanks to your very wise words and quality time.

I would also like to thank and acknowlege the support and encouragement of the very kind soul who provided me with her kind words.

As mentioned in previous updates, the healing olive oil had placed me, if even for a few moments, in gratitude and truth. The past few months
have been focused on just accepting and trying to mitigate ego’s need to buy into all the distractions. My critical mind often paralyzes the natural flow of what simply is.
Remaining focused and purposeful is bringing an renewed trust of whatever outcome.

Keeping it simple and on point seems to be the most stable means of moving forward. From here I hope to rebuild from a stronger foundation.

Kindest regards,

Ron