Robin - Journey Updates

Dearest Shlomo, Thank you for the beautiful gift of your olive oil. Over the last month, I have noticed that I am able to learn new things much more quickly than I have in the past. This is opening up wonderful new areas of my life that I have never explored before. I am looking forward with anticipation to see how life continues to unfold. Thank you again for including me in your experiment and I wish you the best. With much appreciation, Robin

Dearest Shlomo, Thank you for the beautiful gift of your olive oil. Over the last month, I have noticed that I am able to learn new things much more quickly than I have in the past. This is opening up wonderful new areas of my life that I have never explored before. I am looking forward with anticipation to see how life continues to unfold. Thank you again for including me in your experiment and I wish you the best. With much appreciation, Robin

I’ve noticed that I have a broader perspective when making decisions that allows me to see the various outcomes of my choices more easily. This has taken a lot of stress out of making these decisions. Also I’m more calm and able to remain neutral on things that used to trigger me.

The cloudiness of depression that I’ve felt most of my life is clearing. I’m more optimistic than I’ve ever been and good things are showing up in my life. Thank you, Shlomo.

Thank you, Shlomo, for this beautiful gift. It’s been six months since I received my Healing Olive and I still have over half a bottle left. I use it every night. I think of it as pure love sent to me from the earth and from you halfway around the world. My life is good and I have many blessings. Thank you for your gift of liquid love.