Quenby - Journey Updates

I started to write my own music which is something I have always wanted to do. I now have 6 full songs and I’m looking forward to performing and writing music in collaboration with my performance art. I feel like this is something I have always wanted but never thought I really had it in me before. I’m also maintaining my commitment to myself to not seek out a romantic relationship at this time. I struggle with this but I’m also very grateful because my dependency on these relationships didn’t feel healthy and led me to straying from my own path. Feeling more hopeful for the future and inspired. I see my path taking shape and I’m excited!

I started to write my own music which is something I have always wanted to do. I now have 6 full songs and I’m looking forward to performing and writing music in collaboration with my performance art. I feel like this is something I have always wanted but never thought I really had it in me before. I’m also maintaining my commitment to myself to not seek out a romantic relationship at this time. I struggle with this but I’m also very grateful because my dependency on these relationships didn’t feel healthy and led me to straying from my own path. Feeling more hopeful for the future and inspired. I see my path taking shape and I’m excited!