Olive - Journey Updates

Dear Shlomo,
The oil is a gentle focus that nourishes intent.
I receive it’s pure vibrational quality.
At the time when I heard about healing olive, I was feeling very clear and connected. A lot of good but challenging changes in progress. One of those times
once again foolishly thinking I had finally reached a peak that I would not, yet again descend.
I had just quit a job that was no longer serving me,
beginning the process of separation from my 13-year marriage and set out on a lovely 3-week road trip with my grown daughter.
This Followed by a month of work away, an experience that took me way out of my comfort zone. The setting was very social and engaging.
Lifelong challenges were triggered in me and the experience began to unearth still unresolved insecurities, social anxiety and fears.
I arrived back home to find your package and began applying the healing oil the first night which was November 8th, USA Election Day. So it’s not been a month for me yet.
The next day was quite an energetic heavy blow all across this country and the globe. Compounding my already shaken state. I basically collapsed exhausted
From my work trip and all the recent challenges.

This year is a big year of change as I have lost my mother who passed suddenly. I’m packing up my home, uprooting from my life and venturing out.

This time in my life is some of my hardest work yet. I feel vulnerable and unsure of what I am here for and where I am to be and with whom. At the same time, I know that I am doing deep work to clear and resolve what has been holding me back.
My intention is to be a cause of peace, of Love, of Service. Will forces grow. Loving connections support and bare witness to unknown metamorphosis.
In Gratitude, Olive Lovedy
Ps. Please consider this my post and feel free to share it.
?
“you, whose day this is, take out your rainbow colors and make it beautiful.” ~traditional Nootka song

Dear Shlomo,
The oil is a gentle focus that nourishes intent.
I receive it’s pure vibrational quality.
At the time when I heard about healing olive, I was feeling very clear and connected. A lot of good but challenging changes in progress. One of those times
once again foolishly thinking I had finally reached a peak that I would not, yet again descend.
I had just quit a job that was no longer serving me,
beginning the process of separation from my 13-year marriage and set out on a lovely 3-week road trip with my grown daughter.
This Followed by a month of work away, an experience that took me way out of my comfort zone. The setting was very social and engaging.
Lifelong challenges were triggered in me and the experience began to unearth still unresolved insecurities, social anxiety and fears.
I arrived back home to find your package and began applying the healing oil the first night which was November 8th, USA Election Day. So it’s not been a month for me yet.
The next day was quite an energetic heavy blow all across this country and the globe. Compounding my already shaken state. I basically collapsed exhausted
From my work trip and all the recent challenges.

This year is a big year of change as I have lost my mother who passed suddenly. I’m packing up my home, uprooting from my life and venturing out.

This time in my life is some of my hardest work yet. I feel vulnerable and unsure of what I am here for and where I am to be and with whom. At the same time, I know that I am doing deep work to clear and resolve what has been holding me back.
My intention is to be a cause of peace, of Love, of Service. Will forces grow. Loving connections support and bare witness to unknown metamorphosis.
In Gratitude, Olive Lovedy
Ps. Please consider this my post and feel free to share it.
?
“you, whose day this is, take out your rainbow colors and make it beautiful.” ~traditional Nootka song