Ofra - Journey Updates

Forgive me Shlomo.
You have now prompted me to get started.
I must admit there is so much pointing in the direction of my life moving fast into new avenues.
We’ll never know if it was the olive or not that helped me along but promise I did and so I’m on the case now.
Regards.
My original name is Frankie so take your pick
I’ll answer to both.

Forgive me Shlomo.
You have now prompted me to get started.
I must admit there is so much pointing in the direction of my life moving fast into new avenues.
We’ll never know if it was the olive or not that helped me along but promise I did and so I’m on the case now.
Regards.
My original name is Frankie so take your pick
I’ll answer to both.

The truth is I’ve gratefully received the oil as you said now more than a month ago and I’m late responding.
The oil found me when I was already experiencing a major transformation.
After returning to Israel from a life raising my children and building a career two years ago, I find myself homeless and unemployed relying on and leaning on friends because my mum fell ill and needed me close by.
I have now found a home to rent and am looking into finding a decent occupation.
I was already in the midst of studying at Vingait a 2-year degree in Chi-kung, and so life is on a new path.
About a week ago I started applying the oil, and apart from an oily forehead, I feel no different.
My life was already on a transformation path, so how would I know what effect the oil might have?
I will continue to apply the oil regularly and keep an open mind.
At the end of the day, if I am on a successful path, I don’t mind what or how I came to be on it.
Wishing you every bit of success and glad if I can help
Sincerely
Ofra Frankie