Nonnie - Journey Updates

Well, in the month since I received the healing oil I have met my business partner I’ve been asking the Universe for, I’ve opened my heart to the possibility of love in my life and my psychic vision had come back! I was definitely struggling before with seeing the truth in the miasma. Now it’s more clear than ever!
Thank you Shlomo!

Well, in the month since I received the healing oil I have met my business partner I’ve been asking the Universe for, I’ve opened my heart to the possibility of love in my life and my psychic vision had come back! I was definitely struggling before with seeing the truth in the miasma. Now it’s more clear than ever!
Thank you Shlomo!

This last month has been a bit difficult. But in the way that one breaks through a wall that has been blocking ones way…
I find myself struggling with success and an over abundance of inspiration and creativity. I am trying to moderate my spending, I’m not yet making the money to support my endeavors, but I feel like I am so close I can see it, taste it and feel what the challenge will be… I fear having to do it alone and struggle with the thought that I don’t have to…