Milena - Journey Updates

I ve only got my oil a week ago and started to use it. I didnt set expectations. I have to say I feel that my reality is shifting or I am moving toward a new one. A very definite feeling. In a way a sense of easiness I havent felt in years. Inspiring. Thank you Shlomo

I ve only got my oil a week ago and started to use it. I didnt set expectations. I have to say I feel that my reality is shifting or I am moving toward a new one. A very definite feeling. In a way a sense of easiness I havent felt in years. Inspiring. Thank you Shlomo

After an inspiring begining I am not so sure if anything is happening speaking of getting to a greater reality. Instead a few serious issues have surfaced all of a sudden in family and also at work and I have no idea whether I will be able to fix all of that or just have to let it all go. Maybe this is how it works? I keep on applying the healing oil every evening. Lets see.

This is my second update. I keep on applying oil daily but sometime once in a week or two am too tired to remember so it happens I skip. I ve been suggested to show off my vulnerability by the healing oil man, which has been just about impossible to accept at that time. Nonetheless May has been a tough month somehow and I ended up crying in public many times very much in line with the suggestion. I reckon I care much less now if I appear vulnerbale or not. I do not take it for life changes though. I stated at the begining I did not set any expectation. I keep on.