Meggy - Journey Updates

So in my first month since I started using the Healing oil my life has powerfully transformed. As much as I would like to say for the better, it felt for a moment like it was moving towards the worse. Ritualistically I would wake up and set my intention every morning, asking the oil to bless me and change my reality into one that holds my best interests at heart. I focused on healing my inner self as friends fell away and those who weren’t true left me, often telling me I was to blame. I became humble and listened looking for the truth in their critical thoughts realizing that it was their insecurities stirred by the addition of my inner knowing that made them run. It was as if a veil was lifted and their intentions became clear. As did mine. Mindfully I practiced on focusing on those negatives I saw in them as if they were my own. We are all after all mirrors of one another. So what we see is also what’s inside us. The weight of my own adjustments has astounded me. And through the initial negatives, positives began to grow. I can honestly say this has been one of the most difficult but rewarding periods of growth in my life. I thank the universe for blessing me with its generosity. I look forward to completing the process. I feel this oil will protect me. I welcome the changes. I embrace my new reality. One of infinite possibility.

So in my first month since I started using the Healing oil my life has powerfully transformed. As much as I would like to say for the better, it felt for a moment like it was moving towards the worse. Ritualistically I would wake up and set my intention every morning, asking the oil to bless me and change my reality into one that holds my best interests at heart. I focused on healing my inner self as friends fell away and those who weren’t true left me, often telling me I was to blame. I became humble and listened looking for the truth in their critical thoughts realizing that it was their insecurities stirred by the addition of my inner knowing that made them run. It was as if a veil was lifted and their intentions became clear. As did mine. Mindfully I practiced on focusing on those negatives I saw in them as if they were my own. We are all after all mirrors of one another. So what we see is also what’s inside us. The weight of my own adjustments has astounded me. And through the initial negatives, positives began to grow. I can honestly say this has been one of the most difficult but rewarding periods of growth in my life. I thank the universe for blessing me with its generosity. I look forward to completing the process. I feel this oil will protect me. I welcome the changes. I embrace my new reality. One of infinite possibility.

I also wanted to add. Just as Santa Claus or even the devil himself (all internal) will get you with your own desires one of the most interesting things I forgot to mention was that many of my life lessons came in the form of something I desperately wanted but when I received it found that it was not needed and that instead it was the obtaining and understanding how external these things are that are the real gifts. I have a sneaking suspicion that at some point the oil will not be needed and that this process of manifestation and reward will cycle with only the internal understanding that life is limited only by our own minds. We shall see. Time revels all things.

I could not achieve before using the oil. Even as I was given my desires I saw that these were not needed and that when I was given the blessings I was reminded that internally I wanted healing. So having them and letting them go was the process I needed to clear blockage to being open.

So this is month two and month three together. The reason I say is I am often forgetful with my ritual and sparing with my application, like a baby with training wheels, I am learning to transition without the aid of the oil. I continue to apply it every day but I find slowly it feels as though the effects of the oil have enlightened me to the ritual of remembering. It is in this remembering that I remain fluid and creative. Things that were not meant to work out have and those that were have not. But I stay focused on a commitment to the greater good.

As a storyteller, it is in my nature to live in the in-between. I know other worlds are real, I write about them every day. But my experience with the healing olive has made me more astute.

I now recognize problems and divorce my energy from them. I focus on my path, and I remain open to adjustments. At first, I was like a new surfer learning how to paddle out. But eventually, I learned to stand.

I’m making better choices, and my world is the world I know I can create. The mind is powerful but the mind turned on to compassion and faith is indeed a miracle.

At the end of month two: the love I craved found me and is growing without strife. It came in an unlikely package, it may lose its luster over time but for now, it is the exact valence of support and involvement I need, and it perfectly matches the needs of my mate. He is happy. And so am I.

This was the last whole that needed damning up. The search for the thing I had all the time. Thank You Wizard. I was wearing the ruby slippers, and there is indeed no place like home.

Month three: my opportunity to sustain and grow became far focused. I believe in the power of this connection so much that I once had this feeling described to me and I laughed. Such a state couldn’t really exist, could it? My goodness did life not prepare me for this ride.

It is as if my world has done a wheely in the parking lot of destiny, and all roads lead to happiness.

When I see a cloud, I resolve it.
I reserve my energy for those on the same vibration. I realize enlightenment is the reward.

I can’t wait for more.

???
Meggy