Mary - Journey Updates

The main change I have encountered in my day-to-day experience since deciding to accept the gift of the Healing Olive is a widening of what I am willing to believe. Physical and emotional sensations that in the past I may have been quick to dismiss, I now look more closely at and with a more open heart. For example, I was sitting across from a colleague silently thinking about a process that I was going through with my daughter while simultaneously carrying on a pleasant conversation. Unexpectedly, my colleague changed the subject and started to describe a very similar situation that he was going through with his father. Stripping away extraneous details, he was telling me the story that was silently running through my head. I was having an inner dialogue from a parent’s perspective and he was telling the same story from a child/young adult’s perspective. All this came about without one word verbally shared by me regarding my thoughts.

Earlier, I would have dismissed an experience like this as coincidence. Now I deeply believe that we effect each other with our thoughts and energy.

The main change I have encountered in my day-to-day experience since deciding to accept the gift of the Healing Olive is a widening of what I am willing to believe. Physical and emotional sensations that in the past I may have been quick to dismiss, I now look more closely at and with a more open heart. For example, I was sitting across from a colleague silently thinking about a process that I was going through with my daughter while simultaneously carrying on a pleasant conversation. Unexpectedly, my colleague changed the subject and started to describe a very similar situation that he was going through with his father. Stripping away extraneous details, he was telling me the story that was silently running through my head. I was having an inner dialogue from a parent’s perspective and he was telling the same story from a child/young adult’s perspective. All this came about without one word verbally shared by me regarding my thoughts.

Earlier, I would have dismissed an experience like this as coincidence. Now I deeply believe that we effect each other with our thoughts and energy.

I physically received the Healing Olive yesterday and used it for the first time this morning. The delay in my receipt the oil was caused by my package going astray.
Happily, it found me yesterday. I found the use of the Healing Olive calming and soothing.

This month I feel like I"ve hit a wall. I feel like I am holding enormous amounts of information that I haven’t sorted enough to use. This month I’m just watching my breath. I try to keep it deep and flowing in and out. I think of the white light energy flowing in with the inhale for my use. I hold that fullness for a few seconds. Then I think about releasing everything that is not for me on the exhale and hold that emptiness for a few seconds.