Mafalda - Journey Updates

Hi Shlomo and the rest of the Healing Olive Community, As Shlomo gently reminded me, it is time for my monthly update. I received my olive oil on Jan. 9 which was significant to me as 9 is a special number for me. Shlomo’s reading of me was very accurate and it surprised and delighted me! I have a good life in many ways but there is one area that needs vast improvement. I felt like I was in a bit of a rut. 2017 has been a time of great change for me. I started the year off with the flu which I had for two weeks and a few other things have happened that, normally, I would regard as negative and highly stressful. Instead, because of the healing olive, I have looked at them as positive and an indication that life is changing for the better. I feel the events are happening so I can transition to the reality that I want. Like Shlomo said in the video, sometimes you have to cross other parallel realities on the way to the one that you want. 2017 did not start off like the last few years which have pretty much been the same. I regard that as highly positive. I am learning to not give my attention to negative things and to just let them pass by and to view the world as a loving place that is working for me, instead of against me. As for the area that needs vast improvement, there are some positive changes on that front as well. I am looking forward to the next few months and I will continue to use the healing olive oil on a daily basis. I must also add, I really enjoy the updates from everyone. I check the website every day, and it makes me happy to see all the positive things that have already happened to so many people. It gives me the motivation to keep going! Thank you, Shlomo, for allowing me to be part of this!

Hi Shlomo and the rest of the Healing Olive Community, As Shlomo gently reminded me, it is time for my monthly update. I received my olive oil on Jan. 9 which was significant to me as 9 is a special number for me. Shlomo’s reading of me was very accurate and it surprised and delighted me! I have a good life in many ways but there is one area that needs vast improvement. I felt like I was in a bit of a rut. 2017 has been a time of great change for me. I started the year off with the flu which I had for two weeks and a few other things have happened that, normally, I would regard as negative and highly stressful. Instead, because of the healing olive, I have looked at them as positive and an indication that life is changing for the better. I feel the events are happening so I can transition to the reality that I want. Like Shlomo said in the video, sometimes you have to cross other parallel realities on the way to the one that you want. 2017 did not start off like the last few years which have pretty much been the same. I regard that as highly positive. I am learning to not give my attention to negative things and to just let them pass by and to view the world as a loving place that is working for me, instead of against me. As for the area that needs vast improvement, there are some positive changes on that front as well. I am looking forward to the next few months and I will continue to use the healing olive oil on a daily basis. I must also add, I really enjoy the updates from everyone. I check the website every day, and it makes me happy to see all the positive things that have already happened to so many people. It gives me the motivation to keep going! Thank you, Shlomo, for allowing me to be part of this!

Thank you for the reminder for my two month update. I have been faithfully using the Healing Olive every night, except for 4 nights when I went on holidays as I did not want to risk my bottle being broken or confiscated from me at the airport. I place one drop on my forehead, two on my heart and one on my abdomen as that is where I preceive the changes need to occur and it came to me that I need to place the olive oil in these three places. I have to be honest–this month has been difficult. I have experienced an event that I consider a blow and a serious setback in the one area of my life I desire to change. I have struggled with it and even though I try to let go, it fills me with anxiety and I have struggled with insomnia as a result. I am trying my best to “lower the importance” of the event, but I must confess it has been hard. Every day, I try not to focus on this and to believe that every event, good and bad, is on the path to my desired outcome. That I can’t possibly know the route to my desired life, and that everything that I perceive as against me is actually for me. During the day, I try to relax and trust that my intent is on its way, even though I can’t see beyond my current reality at this time. I am trying to love myself and others unconditionally so that it will be reflected back to me. I know I have to do more than try–I have to commit to this feeling. My goal for the next month is to CHOOSE the best, place my order, and then trust. I am committing to providing you with a positive, uplifting update next time. God bless! M

Thank you M, for the honest letter. I would suggest, just suggest, that you try, for a month, just to be. Don’t think of any desires, outcomes, your current condition or anything except what happens at that moment. This way you will allow the universe, which “knows” what is really good for you better than anybody, to create the best reality.

Nothing new to report. So far these last few months (basically since the start of 2017) have been very difficult and challenging. I am still waiting to see some positive change. I hope the pendulum swings the other way, so to speak, fairly quickly. Trying to see the positive in all of this has been difficult at best. Trying to be calmer and lower the importance of things, and have been successful in not letting the traffic get to me. Not as irritable in traffic which is a positive. I hope to have a more uplifting update soon. Take care!