Leah - Journey Updates

I feel like a weight has been lifted. Things don’t seem to bother me as much I have more patience with everything including my children :slight_smile: It also feels like things are coming to me alot easier. I have rediscovered how to be happy!
This opportunity came right when I needed it!
Thank you Shlomo
Carpe Diem

I feel like a weight has been lifted. Things don’t seem to bother me as much I have more patience with everything including my children :slight_smile: It also feels like things are coming to me alot easier. I have rediscovered how to be happy!
This opportunity came right when I needed it!
Thank you Shlomo
Carpe Diem

I feel like a weight has been lifted. Things don’t seem to bother me as much. I have more patience with everything including my children :slight_smile: It also feels like things are coming to me alot easier. I have rediscovered how to be happy! This opportunity came right when I needed it! Thank you Shlomo
Carpe Diem

month 2
So far so good! Things seem to be going very well, I’ve had plenty of opportunities come my way. It took me a bit to realize it because so many things are happening at once :slight_smile: I love It! Life just seems to keep getting better. Sometimes you need to stand back and take a look from a different point of view.

Things seem to still to be falling into place
It has been a pleasure to take part of this and I would strongly recommend this to anyone. I continue to look forward to see what comes my way.