Kevin - Journey Updates

What an initial experience! I was looking for something more in life than career, kids, etc. Not traditionally religious but spiritual inquisitive. The first dropped instantly gave me energy and a feeling of change was starting immediately.
Over the next couple of days I had trouble falling asleep due to more energy. Then I thought I was going clinically insane. Deep feeling and emotions came bubbling up. It was challenging staying sane and also riding the waves of anger. Friends and deep breathing were essential. Then some things just started to get easier in life and work because less arduous and more fun as situations seemed to arise to make life easier. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. If you are ready and you must be because you are reading this then I highly recommend healing olive. Thank you shlomo.

What an initial experience! I was looking for something more in life than career, kids, etc. Not traditionally religious but spiritual inquisitive. The first dropped instantly gave me energy and a feeling of change was starting immediately.
Over the next couple of days I had trouble falling asleep due to more energy. Then I thought I was going clinically insane. Deep feeling and emotions came bubbling up. It was challenging staying sane and also riding the waves of anger. Friends and deep breathing were essential. Then some things just started to get easier in life and work because less arduous and more fun as situations seemed to arise to make life easier. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. If you are ready and you must be because you are reading this then I highly recommend healing olive. Thank you shlomo.

What an initial experience! I was looking for something more in life than career, kids, etc. Not traditionally religious but spiritual inquisitive. The first dropped instantly gave me energy and a feeling of change was starting immediately. Over the next couple of days I had trouble falling asleep due to more energy. Then I thought I was going clinically insane. Deep feeling and emotions came bubbling up. It was challenging staying sane and also riding the waves of anger. Friends and deep breathing were essential. Then some things just started to get easier in life and work because less arduous and more fun as situations seemed to arise to make life easier. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. If you are ready and you must be because you are reading this then I highly recommend healing olive. Thank you shlomo.