Katya - Journey Updates

Hi Shlomo
Your letter surprised me because several of the things you said, seem to myself and people that know me well, to be the opposite in terms of my character but I have been feeling into it and can sense a way there could be some accuracy to it . Since i have been taking the oils I think I am more able to be in my heart more consistently with people and hear better. I do feel so pretty big things shifting but I feel like I was on this trajectory and started that shift before the oil. But I had ordered it so I am may already have been feeling an affect… I think my connection with myself is better and I feel a calmness inside. More faith in general… that everything is in perfect divine order. I am in a good place at the moment… excited to see what will happen next.

Hi Shlomo
Your letter surprised me because several of the things you said, seem to myself and people that know me well, to be the opposite in terms of my character but I have been feeling into it and can sense a way there could be some accuracy to it . Since i have been taking the oils I think I am more able to be in my heart more consistently with people and hear better. I do feel so pretty big things shifting but I feel like I was on this trajectory and started that shift before the oil. But I had ordered it so I am may already have been feeling an affect… I think my connection with myself is better and I feel a calmness inside. More faith in general… that everything is in perfect divine order. I am in a good place at the moment… excited to see what will happen next.

It is hard for me to distill what may be a result of the oil and what may be a result of the other transformational activities I engage in… I feel as if I can hear people better and see my own point of view form a broader perspective. I like taking it and I certainly am ready for some transformation… I sometimes forget to take the the oil and rush when i do it and in the next month and going to apply it with more intention and focus. thank you shlomo, I am enjoying being a part of this experiment!

I have been negligent at updating…:frowning:
i don’t notice that I am seeing much I can attribute to the oil and hence my laziness about responding. I…
I do believe in this and I do so many transformational things I really can’t tell what might be oil related but there is movement…on a deep level. I feel like the structure is being shifted and that the out flowing of that will be really big. But its not visible yet.
thank you shlomo