Jundre - Journey Updates

I only received my oil a couple of days before leaving for South Africa. Thank you for this opportunity. I started using it 12 days ago as recommended. I cannot say what changes have occurred because when I get here I go into a higher gear, I feel elated connecting with people I love and the places I go to. It could be a combination of both. I will keep you posted, you may have to remind me to check in from time to time.

I only received my oil a couple of days before leaving for South Africa. Thank you for this opportunity. I started using it 12 days ago as recommended. I cannot say what changes have occurred because when I get here I go into a higher gear, I feel elated connecting with people I love and the places I go to. It could be a combination of both. I will keep you posted, you may have to remind me to check in from time to time.

I have about 2/3 days left and am still in South Africa until 8 th May. I have not had any major changes but what I have enjoyed is the gentle massaging of the oil bringing my attention to my higher self, and being here and South Africa has fed my soul. I have loved every minute of it. I have a very relaxed feeling. I love my life, I feel confident about what is. Coming my way. I will keep the bottle on my counter as a reminder. Thank you!

Pretty much the same as this last month except I was traveling in the Kgalagadi enjoying nature and her wild animals, feeling connected and grateful to have this time and freedom.