John1 - Journey Updates

Feeling stronger inside. More determined. Still hurting but am facing my demons and starting to rebuild my life. I have faithfully used the Healing Olive as instructed on a daily basis since Christmas Day. So about 2.5 weeks. Difficult to say more at this point in time.

Feeling stronger inside. More determined. Still hurting but am facing my demons and starting to rebuild my life. I have faithfully used the Healing Olive as instructed on a daily basis since Christmas Day. So about 2.5 weeks. Difficult to say more at this point in time.

Thank you, John, just stay present and aware, and change will happen.

Unfortunately I forgot to do the second monthly update. I started using the Healing Olive on Christmas Day, not when I received it.
In any event here goes for the last 2 months:
After a positive first month where I felt I was gaining strength and actively pursuing positive changes, my second month was a real struggle. Slipped back into old behaviors and became discouraged for a time. A lot of emotional/psychic pain as I struggled to let go of the pain from losing someone I loved due to her untimely and sudden death. Near the end of the second month I did start to come out of the darkness again. Actively pursued help processing my grief, and returned to pursuing positive change - in a less than perfect or consistent way, but overall returned to moving in a positive direction.
Third month is only partly done so rather than give an incomplete summary I will write again nearer to the 25th of this month.

Finally have made some long overdue changes in my life. The most significant change caused me a great deal of pain, but I’m confident I made the right move.
I am & will be dealing with pain resulting from the changes, but I anticipate a much better future. Grateful for the blessings in my life today.