Joel - Journey Updates

I haven’t found any real experience in my life since starting the Healing Olive process. I have had some pretty mystical experiences in my life but I haven’t had anything like that yet with the olive oil… I will continue you to use the olive oil to the end. while I found the face analysis fairly accurate I didn’t find it very useful. Thank you for everything just the same. People who give such as you do make the world better.

I haven’t found any real experience in my life since starting the Healing Olive process. I have had some pretty mystical experiences in my life but I haven’t had anything like that yet with the olive oil… I will continue you to use the olive oil to the end. while I found the face analysis fairly accurate I didn’t find it very useful. Thank you for everything just the same. People who give such as you do make the world better.

I’m still using the Olive oil but I find it hard to determine if the oil is helping. Much of my life is moving forward on things going on. It’s hard to say if the oil is part of that or if it is happening anyway. I beautiful gift all the same.