Jeff - Journey Updates

Hi Shlomo.
This is my three month update, and I am not sure I can claim any miracles or much in the way of changes that could be influenced by the Healing oil. I have been going through a catharsis of sorts for almost two years so there have been some changes, was actually hoping the Healing Olive would inspire something more dramatic or speed the process somewhat but I honestly can’t see it. I do enjoy the bouquet the oil has and the ritual has a mindfulness to it.I will continue with it until it is done which doesn’t look like it will be soon. I thank you Shlomo for your goodness and including me into your community.

Hi Shlomo.
This is my three month update, and I am not sure I can claim any miracles or much in the way of changes that could be influenced by the Healing oil. I have been going through a catharsis of sorts for almost two years so there have been some changes, was actually hoping the Healing Olive would inspire something more dramatic or speed the process somewhat but I honestly can’t see it. I do enjoy the bouquet the oil has and the ritual has a mindfulness to it.I will continue with it until it is done which doesn’t look like it will be soon. I thank you Shlomo for your goodness and including me into your community.