Geri - Journey Updates

It’s been 2 months since I received the healing olive oil. It’s been a hugely busy time as we were in the very beginning of a move! I was so stressed and dis-spirited thinking about the massive undertaking of moving a collective household of 10 plus critters and a lot of household goods!!
And, even though it all seemed too much, one by one, event by event, was framed by miracles and synchronicities! The right people showed up, to assist, the right housemates fell away to make space for new energies. I am so grateful!!
I feel that being aligned with others, most of whom I don’t know, who are connected in this very unique way, creates a “pool” of energies that nourish and free the Soul. It’s this connectivity that we all crave in Life. Community, aligned in intention, striving to grow in consciousness, and using all that energy to do good things for our world.
Olive oil. As a child baptized I was anointed with holy chrism, olive oil. Ancient rituals brought forward into present time, anointing heart and mind in silent prayer for the good it brings to me and, hopefully, in whatever small ways I can, for the world.

It’s been 2 months since I received the healing olive oil. It’s been a hugely busy time as we were in the very beginning of a move! I was so stressed and dis-spirited thinking about the massive undertaking of moving a collective household of 10 plus critters and a lot of household goods!!
And, even though it all seemed too much, one by one, event by event, was framed by miracles and synchronicities! The right people showed up, to assist, the right housemates fell away to make space for new energies. I am so grateful!!
I feel that being aligned with others, most of whom I don’t know, who are connected in this very unique way, creates a “pool” of energies that nourish and free the Soul. It’s this connectivity that we all crave in Life. Community, aligned in intention, striving to grow in consciousness, and using all that energy to do good things for our world.
Olive oil. As a child baptized I was anointed with holy chrism, olive oil. Ancient rituals brought forward into present time, anointing heart and mind in silent prayer for the good it brings to me and, hopefully, in whatever small ways I can, for the world.