Gabriele, Gabry, Lele

After 1 Month I cannot say I had a major change in my Life because anything is pretty pmuch the same and, regarding my business, is going downhill. Also I’m stuck in my situation no matter what I try or do. So I’m learning to accept my situation that’s out my conscious control. Let’s see if something will move in the right direction in the near future.

After 1 Month I cannot say I had a major change in my Life because anything is pretty pmuch the same and, regarding my business, is going downhill. Also I’m stuck in my situation no matter what I try or do. So I’m learning to accept my situation that’s out my conscious control. Let’s see if something will move in the right direction in the near future.

Sadly, nothing new to report. My life is pretty much the same as when I started this Healing Olive journey even if I put some effort in changing my daily habits and actions.

Thank you for the feedback, Gabriele; As I said in my initial letter to you, things will change ONLY if you act on that advice.