Frankie - Journey Updates

I have been taking the oil for over a month and have noticed and become more and more aware of certain things. The last few years have been some of the toughest years in my life (emotionally, financially, spiritually) going through a divorce after 10 years of marriage with kids. Which has made me really take a closer look at lot of things in my life ( purpose, career, friends, love, family) and where I should be spending my time. Because time is one of the most valuable assets we have and cant buy more of it on this planet and none of us know our expiry dates. I have always been a positive and spiritual person but I have been really been thinking about a lot of things. The most important thing to me now is to live the rest of my life fulfilled and live to my fullest potential. Giving my LOVE to those around me. For me I thrive when I am in a loving committed relationship and being with someone who loves you unconditionally. I do feel a little unappreciated the last little while though since using the oil, it has really started to open my eyes more to everything and everyone around me. I have been really letting go and trying to connect and listen with my gut feelings and emotions to help me make the right choices in my life. I feel a lot of changes are starting to happen and that I have a new canvas to paint the life of my dreams on. Even though I know no matter what happens I will ultimately be ok, It is a still a little tough for me to let go sometimes and let the universe guide me. Looking forward to the rest of the journey.

I have been taking the oil for over a month and have noticed and become more and more aware of certain things. The last few years have been some of the toughest years in my life (emotionally, financially, spiritually) going through a divorce after 10 years of marriage with kids. Which has made me really take a closer look at lot of things in my life ( purpose, career, friends, love, family) and where I should be spending my time. Because time is one of the most valuable assets we have and cant buy more of it on this planet and none of us know our expiry dates. I have always been a positive and spiritual person but I have been really been thinking about a lot of things. The most important thing to me now is to live the rest of my life fulfilled and live to my fullest potential. Giving my LOVE to those around me. For me I thrive when I am in a loving committed relationship and being with someone who loves you unconditionally. I do feel a little unappreciated the last little while though since using the oil, it has really started to open my eyes more to everything and everyone around me. I have been really letting go and trying to connect and listen with my gut feelings and emotions to help me make the right choices in my life. I feel a lot of changes are starting to happen and that I have a new canvas to paint the life of my dreams on. Even though I know no matter what happens I will ultimately be ok, It is a still a little tough for me to let go sometimes and let the universe guide me. Looking forward to the rest of the journey.