First time here

Greetings to everyone. I thought I’d introduce myself first. My name is Shewit. It’s a pleasure meeting everyone. My healing oil is on it’s dear way. But I thought I’d share some things with you. Firstly, my personal letter was absolutely accurate. In fact, I’ve told myself numerous times that those very reasons are the cause to my circumstances. So , it was nice to get that confirmed. I personally believe that change begins with yourself , call it inner-alchemy if you will. I am more than happen to face any obstacles that are to come , for I know that within the problem , the solution is found. It’s funny because I was so desperate to fix my circumstances but after meeting someone like Shlomo. I asked the Divine to just bless me so that I can return that same blessing he has given me. Sometimes you just need one person one human being to give you hope. Regardless, of the outcome for me. I will forever be grateful to him & support him because if I can help him help others than that’s what I’ll do. I promise to keep everyone updated. It’s so nice to hear a lot of great testimonies. Bless you all. strong text

1 Like

Thank you Shewit, It will all come true:)

1 Like

Hi Bella,
Thank you for the feedback, it is very appreciated:)