Fima - Journey Updates

I’ve been using oil every day (one drop to the forehead and two to left side of my chest) and I’ve had lots of changes happening in the last month in my life. I have a feeling that whatever been happening will lead to success and happiness. Many times my plans were change by circumstance beyond my control, but id did not make me upset. It made me feel that it is for the better and something even more valuable will be coming my way soon. I feel that I am in the process of something special happening in my life, uncertainty does not scare me, but excites me. I will be sharing more in one month.

I’ve been using oil every day (one drop to the forehead and two to left side of my chest) and I’ve had lots of changes happening in the last month in my life. I have a feeling that whatever been happening will lead to success and happiness. Many times my plans were change by circumstance beyond my control, but id did not make me upset. It made me feel that it is for the better and something even more valuable will be coming my way soon. I feel that I am in the process of something special happening in my life, uncertainty does not scare me, but excites me. I will be sharing more in one month.

I am at peace, I really feel better physically and mentally. I am trying not to forget to apply it every day and I am accurate 80% to use it. I feel more confident about my life and success.