EJ - Journey Updates

I’ve been out of the country, so I haven’t had time to post my first update. My oil arrival was fairly delayed, so this is actually my first month. In the past month, I’ve had interesting occurences both professionally and personally. My work has provided the opportunity to really engage in a managerial experience that is extremely unusual for someone my age (21). I am now overseeing dozens of people. Yet, it hasn’t all been easy, and I have had numerous difficulties arise that I have dealt with. This has been very exciting. Personally, I have returned to a consistent gym schedule, and have met a new group of friends to replace my close friends who have left the country. I also stopped smoking which has really calmed me down and allowed me to be happier! All in all, I’m excited for future month reports.

I’ve been out of the country, so I haven’t had time to post my first update. My oil arrival was fairly delayed, so this is actually my first month. In the past month, I’ve had interesting occurences both professionally and personally. My work has provided the opportunity to really engage in a managerial experience that is extremely unusual for someone my age (21). I am now overseeing dozens of people. Yet, it hasn’t all been easy, and I have had numerous difficulties arise that I have dealt with. This has been very exciting. Personally, I have returned to a consistent gym schedule, and have met a new group of friends to replace my close friends who have left the country. I also stopped smoking which has really calmed me down and allowed me to be happier! All in all, I’m excited for future month reports.