Debbie - Journey Updates

Hi Shlomo;
Thank you for providing the opportunity to make my entry private. That feels better to me.

So I started using the healing oil on New Year’s Eve. I wanted it to coincide with the energy of a new year and potentially activated from some visioning work I did over the holidays. I have gone through numerous changes in many aspects of my life since the holidays – coincidentally or not – since using the oil. Here’s what’s been going on for me.

Within a week of being back at work, I lost my job. The first week of the new year was very stressful as a result. I had decided over the holidays that I wanted to leave my job and go back to private consulting where I feel I thrive more. Things were accelerated by my employer and although were very stressful (lawyers were involved) within a week everything started to open up. Now 3 weeks later I’ve got more new opportunity professionally than I ever could have imagined. Everyone I meet with wants to work with me. The projects are all heart projects, social change type work at a time when we need a lot of social change. I feel aligned and blessed professionally. I feel free and excited where before I felt trapped and controlled. The transition though very challenging was orchestrated with a lot of love and care for the staff and an intention I had set that all parties benefit from the change. This is certainly true for myself, and I do hope it will be the same for them.

Also new to my life since using the oil is a new romantic interest. I have to say that I have fallen deeply in love. A feeling I have maybe only experienced once before in my life – about 30 years ago, so it’s been a long time since I’ve felt this way. He feels like an absolute blessing to my life and we have an amazing compatibility. It’s easy, though frightening at times because I feel so vulnerable. I’ve had some bad luck with partner selection in the past, and I feel like with this new man I’ve finally gotten it right. I really hope it works out!!

With my job and my relationship changes, I feel like I’m aligning in a new way to my life’s purpose and my personal preferences. Things are flowing very easily. It’s only been a month, and I wonder what the coming weeks will bring.

Thank you for including me in your experiment!
All the best;
D.

Hi Shlomo;
Thank you for providing the opportunity to make my entry private. That feels better to me.

So I started using the healing oil on New Year’s Eve. I wanted it to coincide with the energy of a new year and potentially activated from some visioning work I did over the holidays. I have gone through numerous changes in many aspects of my life since the holidays – coincidentally or not – since using the oil. Here’s what’s been going on for me.

Within a week of being back at work, I lost my job. The first week of the new year was very stressful as a result. I had decided over the holidays that I wanted to leave my job and go back to private consulting where I feel I thrive more. Things were accelerated by my employer and although were very stressful (lawyers were involved) within a week everything started to open up. Now 3 weeks later I’ve got more new opportunity professionally than I ever could have imagined. Everyone I meet with wants to work with me. The projects are all heart projects, social change type work at a time when we need a lot of social change. I feel aligned and blessed professionally. I feel free and excited where before I felt trapped and controlled. The transition though very challenging was orchestrated with a lot of love and care for the staff and an intention I had set that all parties benefit from the change. This is certainly true for myself, and I do hope it will be the same for them.

Also new to my life since using the oil is a new romantic interest. I have to say that I have fallen deeply in love. A feeling I have maybe only experienced once before in my life – about 30 years ago, so it’s been a long time since I’ve felt this way. He feels like an absolute blessing to my life and we have an amazing compatibility. It’s easy, though frightening at times because I feel so vulnerable. I’ve had some bad luck with partner selection in the past, and I feel like with this new man I’ve finally gotten it right. I really hope it works out!!

With my job and my relationship changes, I feel like I’m aligning in a new way to my life’s purpose and my personal preferences. Things are flowing very easily. It’s only been a month, and I wonder what the coming weeks will bring.

Thank you for including me in your experiment!
All the best;
D.

Thank you, D. for taking the time to write; the feedback is the engine that powers the Healing Olive…
It is difficult for most of us to associate a change of reality to a bottle of olive oil… but… it is. Not exactly the oil, but the spiritual energy and the blessing that goes into it…