Connie - Journey Updates

This has been an action packed month that included a move of residence. My daughter was invited to LA for a potential big role in a movie and I am working on securing a large business partner with one of my companies.

This has been an action packed month that included a move of residence. My daughter was invited to LA for a potential big role in a movie and I am working on securing a large business partner with one of my companies.

Secured a contract. Started working on an agreement with a large partner. In addition to these positive things, I also had 3 situations with people trying to scam me in a very big way. Although they didn’t succeed I looked at this and asked “why is this all happening in the same week???” Things seem to be moving faster for me.

This month has been very busy with work. Clear boundary setting seems to be the lesson this month as well as “careful of the wolf in sheep’s clothing.” I feel like I am constantly being tested.

My daughter got on a TV series and its been very busy. My work continues to move forward quickly. A few months ago there were many scammers who came into my life in a concentrated amount of time but that only lasted a few weeks and they have all disappeared!