Breanna - Journey Updates

During the first month of using the healing oil, I experienced an enhanced sense of connection with the creator. Using the oil helped me to establish a morning check-in, a way to identify my intentions for that day. As I used the oil each morning I visualized what areas of my life I wanted to concentrate on for that day, be it a shift in the way I view unpleasant situations arising or my reaction to those situations. Other times my intention was to find gratitude for the life that I have and to recognize the gifts that are in plain sight every day, gifts that I often take for granted. I am presently experiencing a particularly heavy course load during this semester and I often find myself dreading outcomes of tests and assignments. My intention is to not waste my mental, emotional and spiritual energy by worrying about outcomes and instead, trusting god and getting through the work load required of me, but this is proving to be far more difficult than anticipated.

During the first month of using the healing oil, I experienced an enhanced sense of connection with the creator. Using the oil helped me to establish a morning check-in, a way to identify my intentions for that day. As I used the oil each morning I visualized what areas of my life I wanted to concentrate on for that day, be it a shift in the way I view unpleasant situations arising or my reaction to those situations. Other times my intention was to find gratitude for the life that I have and to recognize the gifts that are in plain sight every day, gifts that I often take for granted. I am presently experiencing a particularly heavy course load during this semester and I often find myself dreading outcomes of tests and assignments. My intention is to not waste my mental, emotional and spiritual energy by worrying about outcomes and instead, trusting god and getting through the work load required of me, but this is proving to be far more difficult than anticipated.